IMPROVE YOUR POSITIONING
Here's the deal, the way you position yourself in the market directly correlates to how much money you make.
How people see you affects whether they follow you, talk about you and buy from you.
Literally, the three most important things: your audience growth, your refer-ability, and sales.
It's massively important, but yet there's one big flaw holding you back from increasing your positioning.
The things that will help you increase your positioning are things like:
- Your qualifications
- Awards you've won
- Your audience size
- Big clients
- Guest appearances
- Speaking gigs
And so on…
The bigger the credibility stamp, the greater your positioning and the more in demand you will be.
NOT ALL CREDIBILITY STAMPS ARE EQUAL
The impact of these credibility stamps is not equal:
- One big guest appearance is worth 100 smaller ones
- One big national press release is worth more than a 100 smaller ones
- 1 Huge speaking gig is worth more than 100 small ones
And that creates a huge problem for you…
The competition to get those high authority credibility stamps is fierce.
How much coverage would you get and kudos?
It would feel great, right?!
But it just feels too far fetched, and unrealistic at this point.
Because of this, most people don't even try.
Or they try to slowly build up to it.
But we want to teach you a better, faster, easier way to actually achieve all those big stamps!!
Because the impact it will have on your business is unimaginable!!
BIG DOMINO THEORY - HAVING MORE IMPACT
When people think about hitting big goals, they often go about it slowly building up one small comfortable step at a time.
Will this work?
Yes. But it takes forever!
We want you to reach your goals faster, do you also?
Let's take for example, getting on a dream podcast interview…
Most people would take the route of reaching out to friends podcasts and then slowly build up to asking that dream one.
But this will take years to get there and a lot of effort over time.
Each interview takes time and you have to keep building up your confidence to ask each new level. In the diagram below this makes for a total combined effort of '23'.
Consider instead, the Big Domino Theory...
That is, to go all out for that big domino dream goal first. Put all your effort into that one goal and once achieved, will automatically trigger an unstoppable chain reaction knocking over every other obstacle/goal in your path to success.
Yes it might be more effort initially, but the pay off is huge because not only do you get the dream interview - all the other interviews become easy.
Who or what is your first Big Domino? Figure that out, and you have instantly leaped ahead and achieve so much more, so much quicker. It even takes less effort overall.
Let's give you a few examples of how you can use this…
- When running an event or conference, you may have a few things that will draw people in, but what's that one thing that will draw people in? For most events it's a really big name speaker. Once you have them, any other big speakers will want to share the stage with them also (more often than not for free - just to share the same stage). Whereas if you started with smaller name speakers first and tried to build up, the really big speaker wouldn't want to know. Moreover, once the really big speaker is confirmed, more people will want to come so you sell tickets easier. Following on from the news that there will be large crowds, this draws in yet more speakers and more attendees. What's more, because you have all this building up it is more likely the press will take interest and get involved. Do you see the Big Domino effect here? It all came from that first big domino - getting in the really big speaker. If you can focus on that and nail it, the rest is a doddle.
- Guests on Podcasts. Too often people don't go for the people they know to feature on them, not pushing themselves to go for the really big names to be their guest. This is a shame. That one BIG name could be the first Big Domino that will lead to a bigger listenership, more subscribers and a bigger audience that will attract even more big name guests in an ever more upwards cycle of prosperity.
- Awards. We know a company who won a business award extremely quickly after setting up her business. Oh boy did this have a tremendous effect! Instantly she could hit the ground running, charge higher prices and attract better clients. The bigger clients created an environment whereby successes on projects are more likely, and thus news of 'how well' she was doing spread fast. PR releases and speaking gigs all came to follow. All this from that one award - her first Big Domino.
- Dream Clients. Reach for your dream client. Work for free for them if you have to. Just simply having that kudos under your wing can be a big enough credibility stamp alone to start working with other big dream clients.
Who or what is your first domino going to be?
Too often though people don't leap up to that all important first Big Domino. Instead they think that they will build up to it. Ever heard this come out of your lips: "We'll start off small and let it grow."
This is imposter syndrome at its best. We don't want to fail, nobody does, that's human nature - so all the time we set 'realistic' goals.
Remember this quote:
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars." Norman Vincent Peale
That's our point, dare to reach for that first Big Domino. It's easier than you think. And even if you fail, you will A) be proud that you tried and; B) be further on that you were if you set a mediocre goal that was realistic.
So today, we challenge you to not slowly grow, but rather LEAP ahead and figure out who/what that first Big Domino is for your business - then go knock 'em down!
It may be a big speaker, it might be an award, it may be a high profile testimonial, it may be featuring on a big news site or radio show… whatever it is for you - focus on nailing that one thing.
Once you can knock over that first Big Domino, everything else becomes so much easier. Your path is set.
Do everything you can to get that domino 'knocked over'. Be creative, pull out all the stops, aim to impress, put the work in, aim high and be persistent. You can do it.
WHAT'S YOUR BIG DOMINO?
We want to help you get your Big Domino, and we have a training that will show you step by step how to get ANYBODY to say yes to you.
It's called the Y.E.S. Formula.
It's how we got to speak on stage at the world's largest social media marketing conference in San Diego as our FIRST speaking gig.
It's how we got to be a guest on the famous EOFire podcast before we were even known by anyone.
It's how we got dream speakers to speak for free at our virtual summits.
It's how we sold out our conference in 5 days.
What we're saying is that we owe a lot to this one ability of getting anyone to say yes to us.
All the massively impactful things that have happened to us have been solely down to the Y.E.S. Formula and we want you to have it.
It's part of our Growth Plan ATOMIC membership, and for just £39/month you can get access to this (and much more) to solve your positioning problem once and for all.
Getting these huge credibility stamps will make you in demand, allow you to raise your prices comfortably, get you dream clients and opportunities.
This is categorically going to have a huge impact on your business, your income and your confidence.
It's time to take control of your business and leap ahead of the competition.
Click here to join the ATOMIC Growth Plan, and get all the help you need to smash your Big Domino, including dedicated training, accountability and direct access to 1:1 support and advice.
Let's do this!
Andrew and Pete